You are invited to attend the DMV Interest Group of Urban Financial Services Coalition General Body Meeting. We come together once a month in an effort to build a strong community of minority financial professionals that empower each other through shared experiences, ideas and networking. The articles entitled: “Financial Services Industry is at Risk to get Even Whiter” – http://www.marketwatch.com/Story/Story/?guid=%7bFAA59320-A050-11E6-9366-DA5A2C56F495%7d
Why are we conducting the meeting?
This General Body Meeting is being held to provide an additional opportunity for minority professionals to celebrate financial literacy month and meet other professionals in the industry.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Provide Updates from the African American Briefing for Financial Professionals
- Receiving Training on Basketball Financial Literacy Curriculum
- Share information about UFSC/SEC Partnership to fill Senior Level Position
- Share Update on the Status of African American in the Financial Services Industry
- Learn About Upcoming Opportunities DMV
- Develop New Relationships or Deepen Existing Relationships
When and Where?
Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: M&T Bank Commercial Office, 2nd Floor, 1350 I (Eye) Street, NW, Washington D.C.
Please RSVP at this link: https://ufscgeneralbody.eventbrite.com
Spread the Word!
Your participation is important and will help us in our efforts to build a strong network of minority financial professionals. Please tell your friends and colleagues about this important meeting and encourage them to attend.
We hope to see you at the meeting. Very truly yours,
UFSC DMV Leadership Team
“Be the Leadership Change”