A delegation of Urban Financial Services Coalition will meet in Washington, DC March 19th and 20th for the 2nd Annual African American Briefing for Financial Professionals. The executive leaders of the organization will also attend the American Bankers Associations Government Relations Summit. What awaits the 40 professionals when they arrive in Washington, DC?
Monday, March 19th:
1. Morning reception from 9:00 to 9:45 a.m. EST SunTrust Washington DC Headquarters
2. American Bankers Association Briefing on Dodd-Frank Bill by Senior Counsel DenyetteÂ DePierro, at 10:00 a.m. EST at SunTrust Washington DC Headquarters.
3. White House Briefing with Jonathan McBride, Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of the Presidential Personnel Office, at SunTrust Washington DC Headquarters at 11:30 am. EST
Lunch at SunTrust Washington DC Headquarters
4. Treasury Briefing with Don Graves, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of the Treasury and Executive Director, Presidentâs Council on Jobs and Competitiveness for the White House will give a brief at SunTrust Bank Washington DC Headquarters at 1:30 pm. EST.
5. ABA Government Relations Summit Reception and Dinner: Speaker, Rep. Shelley Moore Capito, at the Omni Shoreham 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST â (ABA registered invitees only)
Tuesday, March 20th
6. A Tour of the East Wing of the White House on Tuesday morning between 7:00 am and 10:00 am.
7. ABA General Sessions at the Omni Shoreham
Buffet Lunch with ABA at the Omni Shoreham (ABA registered invitees only)
8. Congressional Visits with American Bankers Association and meetings with the Congressional Black Caucus Tuesday afternoon – Capitol Hill.
Registration for the UFSCÂ African AmericanÂ Briefing for Financial Professionals is closed. Did you miss out on this opportunity? Get ready now for the UFSC International Summit in Charlotte NC, June 24 – 30. Register now at www.ufscnet.org. Don’t let the next UFSC opportunity pass you by.