UFSC invites you to a Teleseminar featuring Jason Matthews, President and CEO of Matthews Financial & Insurance Solutions, Member of the Million Dollar Roundtable and author of the book “The Age of $elf Reliance” on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 9:00 am PDT/12 noon PDT.
Mr. Matthews will discuss the following points:
- A- What is the importance of knowing your own “Why” personally and professionally?
- B- What led Jason to write the book, “The Age of $elf Reliance”?
- C- What were the major steps and challenges Jason had to go through to write the book and get it published?
- D- Why should people read this book?
- E- What lessons should Financial professionals keep in mind to perform as world class business and community leaders?
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Time: 9:00 am PDT/12 noon EDT
Register at https://UFSCSelfReliance.eventbrite.com
Jason Matthews, MDRT is the President and C.E.O. of Matthews Financial & Insurance Solutions. He is a native Californian based in Oakland.
Jason began his career in the insurance & financial services industry in 2004 with New York Life Insurance Company. During his tenure with New York Life he achieved the prestigious NYLIC Executive Council in recognition of outstanding sales results three consecutive years in a row. Jason was the youngest person to reach the Elite Executive Council ranking during two of those three years.
During the midst of the great recession in 2009, He started Matthews Financial &Insurance Solutions. Matthews Financial & Insurance Solutions is a California firm operating nationally.
Matthews Financial & Insurance Solutions specializes in facilitating world class planning, action and results for people who receive financial windfalls from inheritance, sale of real estate, business ownership gains and other financial events.
A results oriented performer, Jason holds a MDRT designation as a Member of the InternationalMillion Dollar Round Table (MDRT) organization which is made up of the top 1% of insurance and financial advisors in the world.
Register at https://UFSCSelfReliance.eventbrite.com0