Why is NOW the best time to be a professional in St. Louis? How can diversity and strategic relationships catapult your career in this city? These are just a few of the questions that will be answered at this year’s Career Management: Investing in St. Louis Young Professionals event.
Mark your calendars to interact with a panel of experienced Human Resource experts, Executive hiring managers and business and community leaders who will share how area companies are creating opportunities to keep St Louis young talent in the city and to attract newcomers.
- Moderator: Rebeccah Bennett, Senior Consultant for Public Policy, Vector Communications
- Panelists Reena Carroll, Executive Director, Diversity Awareness Partnership
- Steve Degnan, VP Human Resources, Nestle Purina PetCare
- Valerie Patton, Executive Director, St Louis Business Diversity Initiative
- Guest Speaker, Wells Fargo Advisors
This event is being held in partnership with Wells Fargo Advisors. Human Resources will be on-site to speak with applicants and discuss available opportunities, so bring your resume!! Resume reviews and interview tips will also be offered.
Date: Thursday, January 24, 2013
Time: Networking 5:30pm, Program 6:00pm
Location: One North Jefferson Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63103
To confirm your attendance please click HERE
Please RSVP by Tuesday, January 22, 2013. Contact email@example.com for questions.0