Be sure to attend the inspiring Urban Financial Services Coalition (UFSC) Mid-Winter Meeting, including President William J. Clinton presentation, Operation Hope Forum, Financial Services Forums and Tech Updates coming January 15 -17, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia!
This will be an exciting meeting of minority and non – minority financial services leaders from Banking, Insurance, Financial Planning, Stock industry and other Financial Services Sectors. Attendees will be bringing spark, fire, drive and ideas from across North America.
This will be a great event that should be attended by UFSC members, goal oriented financial professionals, hiring managers and students.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
- Noon- 2:00 pm – Urban Financial Services Coalition (UFSC) Board Business Meeting
- 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm – UFSC Members Meeting
- 6:00 pm – Hope Forum Reception, Omni Hotel CNN Center
Friday, January 16, 2015
- 8:00 am- 5:00 pm – Joint Sessions with Operation Hope Forum. Topics include: “Connecting Financial and Physical Wellbeing”, “Mobile Technology- a platform for changing our world”, Expanding Free Enterprise Access and Innovation, Partnering Private Equity & Low Wealth Communities, Making the Business Case for Financial Inclusion
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm – Urban Financial Services Coalition Friday Night Mixer
- 7:00 pm – Evening on the Town of Atlanta
Saturday, January 17, 2015
- 8:00 am- 1:30 pm – Joint session with Operation Hope Forum. Topics include: President William J. Clinton speech, “Expanding the Gains of Women and Girls”, “Lessons From Ferguson: What the World Can Learn, “Power of the Credit Score: Changing Lives and Changing Communities, “Technology as a Tool: Scaling Financial Services 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm – Urban Financial Services Coalition Mid Winter Board meeting closing session
Suggested Lodging: Omni Hotel – CNN Center – $189.00. (Request the Operation Hope /UFSC rate)
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for the UFSC Mid-Winter Meeting (UFSC registration cost $65.00 per person). Space is limited.
- As a member of the Urban Financial Services Coalition, the $1500 registration fee for HOPE Global Forum will be waived. Register for the HOPE Global Forum at the following link – www.hopeglobalforum.org (Be sure to enter Discount Code, “USFC”, and click “Apply Discount”). Your UFSC membership verification will be REQUIRED for admission to the Forum.
If you have any questions please contact us at UFSC@UFSCNET.org
Please share with your network.
See you in Atlanta!
March 23- 25, 2015 – African American Briefing for Financial Professionals – Washington, DC
June 4 -6, 2015 – Urban Financial Services Coalition Annual Summit – Atlanta, GA0