UFSC Richmond Chapter invites you to LIVE2LEAD Richmond so that you can evaluate your leadership to the next level. This powerful one-day leadership experience is designed to equip you new perspectives, practical tools and takeaways. You will learn from world class leadership experts, be prepared to implement a new action plan and start leading when you get back to the office with renewed passion and commitment. View program flyer: L2L Flyer 8-1-2016 v2
Broadcast Speakers are:
- John C. Maxwell, Leadership expert, best-selling author and coach.
- Simon Sinek, Optimist and Author, Leadership Authority
- Liz Wiseman, Researcher, executive advisor, speaker and President of the Wiseman Group
- Dan Cathy, Chairman, President and CEO of Chick-fil-A
- Economic Outlook Breakfast featuring Sonya R. Waddell, Regional Economist for Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Live2Lead Leadership Awards Luncheon
- Executive Leadership Panel Discussion
- Student Leadership Program
- Networking Dessert Reception
- CEU Credits
This event will take place on Monday, October 24, 2016, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm at the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, 701 E. Byrd Street, Richmond, Virginia 23219.