Saturday, May 12, 2012 | 5:30pm to 9:00pm
The Coalitions’ 5th Annual Scholarships & Awards Dinner
“Advancing Careers in the Financial Services Industry”
Meet Congressman Jim McDermott at the Presidents’ Reception
Puget Sound Charitable Foundation Annual scholarship dinner fundraiser to support the mission of the Urban Financial Services Coalition-Puget Sound Chapter, which is to be the pre-eminent financial services organization that provides professional development programs, supports educational advancement, and promotes economic empowerment for its members and the minority communities at large. Members of the Chapter are recognized and awarded for their superior performance, while community stakeholders are provided a forum to further showcase community programs and expand networks in the financial services industry. The Coalitions’ seek to develop next generation programs and invite the collegiate body to attend and connect with the leaders in the industry. The FSC-PS Charitable Foundation is “Turning the Page to the Next Generation.”
Keynote Speaker: Mildred W. Ollee, Ed.D., President Emeritus Seattle Central Community College
International UFSC Special Remarks: Western Region Representative Walter Brown, Jr.
- Couple – $120.00 (USD). A dinner ticket for two adults.
- Presidents’ Reception Only – $25.00 (USD). One hour networking mixer from 5:00pm – 6:30pm with event signature sponsor and Coalitions’ Presidents. Complimentary Â spirits and hors d’oeuvres.
- Single – $65.00 (USD). A single dinner ticket purchase.
- Student – $50.00 (USD). Members or students enrolled in a professional educational program at an accredited university, institution, school.
- Student Table – $500.00 (USD). Table for seven active enrolled collegiate students.
This is a Black Tie Event.