Join UFSC’s delegation at the American Bankers Association Washington Summit, April 1 -3, 2019, Marriott Marquis, Washington, DC.
During the three days, UFSC’s delegation will participate in the following activities:
- Emerging Leaders Forum: This is a great opportunity for new voices in banking to share challenges and strategies, network with peers across the country and gain new perspectives on leadership.
- Networking Reception
- Women’s Leadership Forum: Women bankers across all fields in the banking industry will discuss how to achieve and retain leadership roles at their institutions, plus round-table discussions and a networking lunch.
- Dialogue with the Regulators
- Capitol Hill Visits (For individuals who work for financial institutions. Other financial professionals will attend special UFSC program during that time frame).
The Washington Summit will feature these speakers:
- Rob Nichols, President and CEO of American Bankers Association
- Morris Morgan, Senior Deputy Comptroller and Chief Operating Officer, OCC
- Mary L. Aiken, Senior Associate Director, Division of Supervision and Regulation, Federal Reserve Board
- Doreen Eberly, Director, Division of Risk Management Supervision, FDIC
- Senator Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) Chairmen, Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee
- Tom Barkin, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Esther L. George, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Dr. Raphael W. Bostic, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
To get more information and to register, please visit https://www.aba.com/Training/Conferences/Pages/GRS.aspx
When registering, please indicate that you are associated with Urban Financial Services Coalition.
If you have any problems in registering, please contact Ditu Kasuyi at UFSC@ufscnet.org0